Saturday, November 1, 2008

Introducing Sophie Miller, a fabulous new site to buy jewelry

Hi. I am just launching my new jewelry site www.Sophiemiller.com. I have been designing gold, silver and brass jewelry for more than 25 years, and have many designs that have previously been unavailable to the public. Most of my jewelry has been available under private label. You will see how my designs in silver and brass are influenced by my fine jewelry background.

I am excited to open my site just in time for holiday gift giving. Every item purchased will come with a beautiful feminine sheer organza pouch, to store your jewelry, or to make it perfect to give as a gift.

I plan to use my blog to write about jewelry and to ask questions as to your preferences, and to answer questions you have always wanted to ask about jewelry.

Please visit my site. I am excited to hear what you all think of my jewelry. I believe that women should be able to buy affordable jewelry for themselves, and still look like they just stepped out of the highest end fine jewelry store. I create my jewelry with that thought in mind. My philosophy is to manufacture jewelry that is so beautiful it fools the eye. Only you can decide if you want your friends to know that is it made with hand set faux stones.

Thank you so much. I look forward to hearing from you.

I am offering a discount to readers of Understanding Jewelry for the month of November. When checking out, use the code Sophie for a 20% discount on my prices.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just received my first purchase from your site, and I am very impressed. The quality is phenominal, and the styling is so beautiful. It truly does look like fine jewelry. I bought a canary and white cz earring in silver and gold plate, and I can't wait to go out on the town to wear them. I will be doing Christmas shopping on your site, and am very excited taht I have found you. This is stunning cz and sterling silver jewelry.

http://www.sophiemiller.com/product_info.php?cPath=26_34&products_id=193

Kim said...

I love your jewelry. The look of sophistication is in every piece. Your antique style stud earrings are just beautiful. I get comments all the time on their beauty. They truly look like extremely expensive earrings.